Caravan and Chalet Hire – Terms & Conditions
Please don’t book for parties of young people, as they will be refused access to the Park, which can be upsetting for everyone concerned. Must be couples aged 21+ or families.
DEPOSITS & PAYMENT
1. A provisional booking will be accepted by the caravan owners, subject to receiving a £50 deposit - this deposit to be paid by bank transfer, paypal or credit card. Upon receiving the deposit, you will receive confirmation for the dates that you have now booked. Please note that ALL bookings are provisional until the caravan owners receive the deposit.
DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE IN THE EVENT OF CANCELLATION.
2. THE BALANCE OF THE HIRE CHARGE IS DUE SIX WEEKS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL, if the balance is NOT received within this time frame, then the owners reserve the right to hire the caravan to someone else.
Bookings taken with less than SIX weeks remaining can only be accepted if payment is made in full and received within 5 working days.
3. In the event of cancellation once the full payment has been made the following will apply:-
If cancelled longer than 6 weeks but full payment has been paid – only the deposit will not be returned.
4 to 6 weeks – 75% will be returned
2 to 4 weeks – 50% will be returned
1 to 2 weeks – 25% will be returned
1 week or less – 0%
4. No refund will be made to the hirer whose hiring has commenced and who vacates the caravan for any reason including an emergency at home.
BREAKAGES / DAMAGE / THEFT
5. The hirer shall also pay a £100 refundable security bond. This bond is fully refundable at the end of the hire period and returned within fourteen days of departure date. The caravan owners reserve the right to withhold some or the entire bond and /or bill the hirer for the additional cost of: a) replacing and/or repairing all damage, any missing items b) all breakages c) charge for cleaning the caravan more than is usually necessary / removing stains or replacing as new. The caravan is checked by the housekeeping team before each stay and after.
GENERAL BOOKING CONDITIONS
6. Bookings will only be accepted from hirers who are twenty-one (21) years of age and above. No same sex groups (couples and families only).
7. Only the persons on the booking form may stay at the caravan. Over occupancy will not be tolerated.
8. ALL changes to a booking are allowed by prior agreement with the caravan owners and confirmed in writing to the owners.
9. The hirer is responsible for the conduct of all persons listed on the booking form.
10. The hirer agrees that all persons named on the booking form shall be with you (the hirer) during your hire period of the caravan. Holiday park owners and/or their staff shall have a copy of your booking form. The booking form is important because it is for you and your party’s safety and security purposes only.
11. Each person listed on the booking form must be prepared to identify themselves to the park owners or their staff upon request and comply with their reasonable requirements.
12. The hirer shall notify the caravan owners in writing with any changes to person(s) listed on the booking form at the earliest possible opportunity and in any event, prior to arrival at the holiday park.
13. The caravan owners reserve the right to refuse any booking without any obligation to give a and / or reserve the right to terminate any booking for whatever reason at their absolute discretion.
UPON COMMENCEMENT OF HIRE
14. The caravan may be occupied from 3.00 pm onwards on the first day of hiring.
15. In the case of a maintenance problem, the hirer should contact owner of the caravan. Details of which are given in the welcome letter 10 to 14 days before. D.I.Y repairs must NOT be attempted. If the hirer does any D.I.Y repairs and not to the satisfaction of the owner then the security bond may be reduced or not returned at all.
16. Pets are permitted ,but must not be left unattended at any time during your stay .Pets are not allowed on the furniture at any time during your stay .If the hirer fails to adhere ,then rule 5 will apply.
17. Smoking is NOT permitted in the caravan, nor within 3 metres of any window/doorway. Any evidence of smoking will result in loss of deposit.
18. Please leave the caravan as you would wish to find it.
19. Holiday park owners and their staff do not accept liability for any loss or damage to the hirer’s property and/ or accidents, injuries, illness, diseases, arising from the hire of the caravan or use of the holiday park, including acts of god or extreme weather conditions.
20. The caravan must be vacated by 10.00.am on the last day of hiring, ready for cleaner to check over.
21. All rules regarding swimming pool use/activities organised by the Park need to be adhered to.
22. Please dispose of used barbecue bricks etc. in the Park bin after they are completely cooled to prevent fire.
23. Please switch off any lights/ electrical devices when you leave the caravan.
IF YOU ARE ASKED TO VACATE THE HOLIDAY PARK BY THE HOLIDAY PARK OWNERS OR THEIR STAFF FOR ANY REASON WHAT SO EVER, THE CARAVAN OWNERS SHALL NOT REFUND ANY MONEY PAID.
Once we have received your £50 deposit you the hirer has agree to the full terms and conditions, as above, as applicable at the time of your booking and holiday. Also please note we are only booking agents for the owners - any problems with the units that you report will be sent to the owner to decide whether or not any goodwill/compensation can be given.